I wanted to do something a little different from my usual style; it's always good to be diverse in what you do and step outside of your comfort zone. I enjoyed doing the design, and I actually learned a vouple of things along the way, so that's always a bonus.
Decided to go with a different approach this time and go with stickers, IP cases and, for the first time, a poster. I tried it as a t-shirt but I wasn't really happy with how it looked; the file has to convert to CMYK when you upload it, so it loses alot of the vibrancy that the other products keep, and I think it kinda killed it for me as a tee, which is a shame. Still, i'm pretty happy with these. I made a bit of a meal of the shadows on the letters at first, but I figured out a much more sensible and faster way of doing it, which helped sped the process up a bit.
I've still got quite a few unfinished designs sitting on the computer which I think I may try and complete next, but I do have new ideas that I want to try out too. Either way, i'm going to be putting in a lot more effort from now on, both in terms of designs and this blog too. Expect much more regular updates from now on.